Sunday, August 3, 2008

Beach

Right now I'm watching the ocean.
It's really wavey and bad today, and it's a double red flag.
Darn.
Tomorrow I'm riding bikes in the morning around seaside, which is my favorite town ever.
I'm debating whether to go down to the beach, or do Pilates.
Also, I have a berry seed stuck in my tooth.

Thank you to everyone who gave me a rhyming word last time-- I was so exhilarated to read them.

Except who is hzoo2?
Everyone please leave your name on your comments. It will make my day.

So I'm staying in a condo on the beach, and it is furnished very cute with beachy colors and all. But even better than the fishy placemats on the walls, or the fake palm trees in the corner, there is a special something that probably doesn't get much attention over by the tv. It is a fat wax guy named Pat.
I'm sure most of you are glad to hear about Pat, but are now wondering why he is so important?
You see, Pat is not just a decoration. He is the object of the most exciting and difficult game ever. My brother and I have an ongoing battle throughout the years of coming to this same condo where we take the fat wax guy and secretly place him in an awkward, ridiculous, or funny-looking spot, such as tucked in on Jake's pillow, or set on a stool outside my door so he's right in my face when I open the door that morning (which happened to me today). So it's a pretty intense competition.

Just thought you might like to know about that.

The Pilates lady just told me to squeeze my tushy.
I think she's asking for trouble.

By the way, if you haven't read my previous blogs, you should always start from the top. So go back and read them real quick.

I met some friends from Georgia here. They left back to the official poultry state this morning, which I thought was impressive. Can't say anything like that about where I live.

Well, I think I'll go put on my swimmin' suit now and head on down the boardwalk to the beach...
It looks nice.

word of the day: diminish
You could say words are a hobby of mine.
You could also say that bass fishing is a hobby of mine.
But then you would be lying.

Hope you all are having a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

emmy davis!

your blog is awesome :)
i miss you alotsy bitsy!

okay well daylight is diminishing so i think ill go to bed!

haha word of the day!

love you!
tell your parents and jake i say hi!

Unknown said...

This is Christy, but Wes left the comment before using my login. hzoo stands for hartleyzoo, which is my website. We have so many animals at our house, we call it a zoo. I thought about you today when I was having lunch with Molly. See ya when you get back.

Jordan Singleton said...

That Pilates lady ought to watch her mouth. :)